2019 Toyota RAV4: Find Specs, Features & More
Bob Howard Toyota invites you to learn more about the adventurous and efficient 2019 Toyota RAV4 in Oklahoma City, OK. Explore all the specs and options of this adventurous and efficient compact SUV.
When the very first RAV4 was unveiled, it was a substantial hit and a true game-changer. A few decades later, the RAV4 has won a prominent placement in the Sport Utility Vehicle market. In all these years, the RAV4 has metamorphosed from a fundamental SUV into a sportier and modern recreational activity vehicle. The 2019 prototype is intelligent, offers innovative safety technology, automotive convenience features, and boasts a new set of powertrains and engines.
2019 RAV4 Overview
Some of the recent upgrades in the 2019 RAV4 are:
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.0
- 8-Speed Electronically controlled automatic transmission
- Three unique drive modes
- Multi-link rear suspension
- Dynamic torque vectoring
- All-wheel-drive with multi-terrain select
- 1500-1750 lbs of towing capacity
- Avant-garde exterior design
- Opulent interior for awesome cabin comfort
Sleek & Stylish
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 looks sleek and athletic with stylish wheel arch designs, gorgeous polygonal themes, and a more contoured and elegant body. The black-finish lower body enhances the vehicle's sporty chassis and accentuates its aggressive styling. Some of the distinct exterior upgrades include:
- Repositioned side mirrors for better visibility
- Re-sized rear quarter glass
- Re-designed lighter yet sturdy body for enhanced aerodynamic stability
- Improved wheelbase size
- New 19-inch wheel options
New TNGA-K Global Architecture Platform
Starting this year, the 2019 RAV4 uses Toyota's TNGA-K Global Architecture Platform. A few of the best highlights of this new architecture are:
- It is a potent foundation for better capability, comfort, and safety.
- Includes high-strength steel body, saddle-style fuel tank, and offers exceptional handling performance
The unibody structure and the TNGA-global platform together make the RAV4 stronger than before. In this year, the Toyota RAV4 returns with a 2.5-L inline-4 but with greater horse power and torque. With the 8-speed Direct-Shift Automatic Transmission, the all-new RAV4 is seamless and sharper on the road.
Toyota Rav4 2019 - Specs, Features & Trim:
Test Drive the 2019 Toyota RAV4 in Oklahoma City Today
Want to learn even more about the 2019 Toyota RAV4 in Oklahoma City, OK? Visit Bob Howard Toyota online, in-person, or call us to schedule a test drive.
2019 Toyota RAV4: Specs, Features & More | Bob Howard Toyota